Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Cookies {roses and bird cages}

We have lived in Virginia now for almost 4 and a half years, and in that time I have never sent cookies to my mom or my mother-in-law. I have meant to so many times but somehow life (and many orders!) have gotten in the way. 

I finally decided I HAD to send them both a little surprise and Mother's Day was the perfect time for me to do that! 

I think I was more excited for them to get these cookies than any other order I have ever done. Seriously. I love being able to make something to show the people I love how much they mean to me. And what says 'I love you' more than a cookie? Nothing, I tell you.












Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there! Especially mine :)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Those are so cute!!! This is ali by the way haha